Join us October 22nd for our Q4 luncheon, The Power of Private-Public Partnerships (P3), presented by the Port of Vancouver. We will be joined by a panel of our partners from the Ports of Camas-Washougal, Ridgefield, and Vancouver to explore some of the exciting opportunities and challenges for P3 projects in our community. Keynote Chris White from Kiewit will share his expertise working on alternative procurement projects, addressing specific challenges and highlighting a successful P3 project case study.
ABOUT OUR KEYNOTE:
Chris White is Regional General Counsel with Kiewit Corporation, where he is responsible for all legal matters on the West Coast related to Kiewit's Infrastructure business. Chris has been with Kiewit for over 10 years and has been involved in excess of 20 P3 projects across both the United States and Canada, including the $600M Sea to Sky Highway from Vancouver to Whistler in British Columbia and the $2.6B Port Mann Highway 1 Project, also in Vancouver, BC.
Prior to joining Kiewit, Chris worked for a boutique construction and insurance defense firm in Vancouver, BC, and before that for a full service mid-size firm in Australia. Chris hails from Australia and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia. He is currently admitted to the Bars of British Columbia and Washington State,where he currently resides with his wife and two children.
- Thursday, October 22nd, 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Heathman Lodge, 7801 NE Greenwood Dr, Vancouver, WA 98662
- $45 Investor Individual Registration
- $450 Investor Table Sponsor (table of 10 with reserved seating and acknowledgement at event)
- $50 General Admission Individual Registration
- $500 General Admission Table Sponsor (table of 10 with reserved seating and acknowledgement at event)
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
- Presenting Sponsor: Port of Vancouver
- Event Sponsors: Port of Camas-Washougal, Port of Ridgefield, Trek Global
For questions about sponsorship opportunities or registration for this event, please contact Kimberly Pincheira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-567-3181