CREDC visits over 100 Clark County traded sector businesses each year, taking a consultative approach to help companies reduce costs, save time, optimize talent, and grow sales. CREDC leverages its public and private sector partners to connect businesses with resources.
CREDC focuses on traded sector businesses that sell their goods and services outside the local economy including manufacturing, wholesale/distribution, and professional services.
Growing or expanding your Clark County, WA business? We can help!
Identify sites both on and off the market that fit your needs
Facilitate permits with the city, county, and state to ensure on-time construction
Identify relevant incentives to reduce your project cost
Connect you with resources to recruit, screen, and train employees
Facilitate access to capital
SBA small business lending
Pinpoint new market opportunities
Single point of contact concierge services
- Workforce Training
- Business Partnerships in Higher Education
- Recommended Professional Service Providers
- SW WA PTAC
- Washington State University Vancouver Business Growth MAP
- Clark College Economic and Community Development
- Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Impact Washington
- Visit VancouverBusinessResource.org for partners and additional resources
Exports: Ready to go global? The CREDC can help prepare your business for international markets and global commerce. Through the CREDC's array of local state, and federal partners, the CREDC is able to assist your business:
- Identify new global markets
- Connect you with the resources you need to navigate the export business
- Assist in export and strategy
- Export Assistance Resources
Companies the CREDC has helped grow and expand
For more information on growing and expanding in Clark County, Washington please contact Max Ault, Director of Business Growth and Development at 360-567-1055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.