Clark County, Washington, is the number one choice for businesses, boasting advantages such as low business costs, a highly skilled workforce, an exceptional quality of life, and freedom from both corporate and personal income taxes.
YOUR COMPANY BELONGS IN CLARK COUNTY.
1. Washington State offers a uniquely favorable business tax climate.
2. Clark County is strategically located with connections to major West Coast and international markets through access to I-5, deep water ports, air, and rail.
3. Daily non-stop flights are available throughout North America, Europe, and Asia from Portland International Airport (PDX), voted the nation's best airport four years running.
4. There is an ample supply of development-ready land, as well as competitive lease rates.
5. Clark Public Utilities offers some of the most competitive rates in the U.S.
6. Exceptional quality of life with affordable housing, nationally recognized K-12 schools, and spectacular outdoor activities.
7. Washington State University Vancouver and Clark College offer nationally renowned programs, from technical certifications to customized training to advanced graduate degrees.
LET US ASSIST YOU.
Our services are confidential and provided at no cost.
Coordinate business-to-business meetings with local executives.
Compile local market data and demographics specific to industry sectors.
Facilitate introductions to potential partners and supply chain development opportunities.
Determine relevant incentives to reduce project costs.
Provide connections to resources to recruit, screen, and train employees.
Assist by expediting permits through city, county, and state agencies.
Act as a business concierge to mobilize regional and community resources to
ensure business growth and project success.
Collaborate on public relations opportunities.
Connect businesses with education partners, from K-12 to
community colleges and four-year institutions.
TAKE THEIR WORD FOR IT.
Computer & Electronic
Metals & Machinery
For more information on relocating to Clark County, Washington please contact
Elizabeth Scott, Director of Business Development
360-567-1064 or firstname.lastname@example.org.